Hello! My name is Min, and welcome to my blog!
Just some facts about myself :
- I am just your average girl. I wish I could claim that I have an exceptional talent or a gift in writing, cooking, baking, photography, playing sports…but I can’t. However, what I do have is passion! I enjoy doing all those things, and that’s all that matters, right? And who knows? Maybe I’m a late bloomer, and my mystery gift that’s in hibernation might awaken someday :).
- I love JESUS and He loves me! I’ve faced some rough times in the past, but the Lord entered my life, and his unconditional love transformed me. He sees right through me, and yet he somehow finds it in his heart to still love me. I am precious and lovely in his eyes! Hallelujah!
- I am Korean, and I moved to the States at the age of 10. As it is my native language, I still process thoughts in Korean. Although my pride tells me that I’ve perfected the art of grammar, I’m not fooling anyone! My cousin once gave me a piece of great advice, which was “when in doubt, drop the s” (referring to singular and plural nouns). I still struggle, but hopefully this blog will fix that problem once and for all. Until then, will you forgive me? I shall try my best, I promise!
- I love food. I’m very health conscious and strive to nourish my body and soul with wholesome foods (and indulgences). I put my constant stepping on the scale and strict calorie restricting days behind me and am leading a much happier, fulfilling, and vibrant life. You can read more about my ED here. I recently fell in love strength training. I am a self-proclaimed yogi (I asked my instructor what makes a person a yogi..yes, I indeed asked her..to which she answered, “You are a yogi when you fall out of a pose and you get right back in.” I believe I meet that criteria).
- I have a B.A. in Psychology from Emory, and now am well on my way to becoming a Registered Dietitian. During my college years, I didn’t even know that the nutrition major even existed! I didn’t take care of myself and my body the way I do now. I wish I had…but it’s never too late, right? And let me tell ya, I’ve come a LONG way since then.
Now onto some random facts:
I’m very clumsy. I lack common sense. I’m super gullible. I can’t hide nor control my emotions. I wake up at 5:30 every morning and go to bed by 10:30. I’ve lived a very sheltered life, but at the age of 29 I’m finally breaking out of my bubble (Watch out, World! Here I come!). I’m not spontaneous, AT ALL, but with a glass (or 2) of wine maybe ;).
Favorite movie: Braveheart and The Sound of Music. Can they be any more different?
Favorite song: “Feels Like Home” by Chantal Kreviazuk
Favorite TV shows: Friends, Dawson’s Creek, Felicity, Gilmore Girls. I have a mad crush on Lauren Graham. LOVE her!!
Favorite color: Yellow
Favorite flower: Hydrangea!!
Want more? Here you go! Tired of me yet?
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions or would just like to get to know me better, please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!!